Dr. Marupudi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3901 Beaubien St.
2nd floor Carls Building
Detroit, MI 48201Phone+1 313-833-4490
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center/Wayne State UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2009 - 2016
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- MI State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe effect of A1 and A2 reactive astrocyte expression on hydrocephalus shunt failure.Fatemeh Khodadadei, Rooshan Arshad, Diego M Morales, Jacob Gluski, Neena I Marupudi, James P McAllister 2nd, David D Limbrick Jr, Carolyn A Harris> ;Fluids and barriers of the CNS. 2022 Sep 28
- Women in Neurosurgery: A PRISMA-Compliant Systematic Review of Where We Stand and a Pilot Study on How to Move Forward.Jacob M Gluski, Dorothy A Yim, Elise Yoon, Neena I Marupudi> ;World neurosurgery. 2022 Aug 6
- 1 citationsBCR-NTRK2 fusion in a pediatric patient with spinal gangliocytoma.Avanti Gupte, Neena I. Marupudi, Swati Mody, William J. Kupsky, Hamza S Gorsi> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2021 Mar 27
- Join now to see all
- Atypical Presentation of Giant Aneurysm in a Pediatric Patient with Duane SyndromeMay 2018
- DMC - Children's Hospital of MichiganDetroit, Michigan
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: