Are you Dr. Haller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2901 W Kinnickinnic River Pkwy
Milwaukee, WI 53215Phone(414) 383-7744Fax(414) 383-8089
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Haller, MD is a nephrologist in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Ohio. She is affiliated with Aurora St. Luke's Medical Center, Aurora Sinai Medical Center, and Aurora West Allis Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalFellowship, Nephrology, 1998 - 2000
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- American Board of Internal Medicine Nephrology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Acumen nEHR, Health IT Services Group, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Updates in nephrology: A summary of common diagnoses encountered in the clinical practiceDan N. Spetie, Lisa U. Haller, Anil Agarwal> ;Clinics in Podiatric Medicine and Surgery. 2002 Jan 1
- Aurora Sinai Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora St. Luke's Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora West Allis Medical CenterMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Columbia St Mary's HospitalsMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital MilwaukeeMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital OzaukeeMequon, Wisconsin
- Ascension Southeast Wisconsin Hospital - St. Joseph's CampusMilwaukee, Wisconsin
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical CenterSheboygan, Wisconsin