Lisa Namerow, MD
- 200 Retreat Avenue
Hartford Hospital Child Psychiatry
Hartford, CT 06106
Phone: (860) 545-7493
Dr. Namerow's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Namerow's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Namerow's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License1994 - 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Namerow's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Namerow's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Targeting symptom domains: a strategy for pharmacotherapy in childhood pervasive developmental disorders. Namerow, L.B., Mangini, L.M.; Conn Med. 2005 Oct.
- Use of citalopram in pervasive developmental disorders. Namerow, L.B., Thomas, P., Bostic, J.Q., Prince, J., Monuteaux, M.C.; J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2003 Apr.
- Citalopram for OCD and Tourette's syndrome. Wehr, A. M., Namerow, L. B.; J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2001 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Lisa Namerow, Dr. Lisa Namerow, MD, Dr. L Namerow, Dr. Lisa B Namerow
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Namerow's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CT)
- Farin Nejad, MD
- Dan Oren, MD
- Amir Garakani, MD
- Justyna (Bernabe) Piasecka, MD
- Susan (Duffy) Lewis, MD
- Teodora Andrei, MD
- Melissa Bonasera, MD
- Christine Miller, DO
- Pieter Joost Van Wattum, MD
- Jo (Sarowitz) Kremer, MD