Dr. Purdy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9977 Woods Dr.
Skokie, IL 60077Phone(847) 663-8540Fax(847) 663-1015
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- VA Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1992 - 1996
- McGill University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsI-123-guided excision of metastatic papillary thyroid cancer.Saurabh Khandelwal, Stephen F. Sener, Lisa P Purdy, Reid M Perlman> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2007 Aug 1
- 46 citationsEffect of pregnancy on renal function in patients with moderate-to- severe diabetic renal insufficiencyLisa P Purdy, Christina E Hantsch, Mark E. Molitch, Boyd E. Metzger, Richard L. Phelps, Sharon L. Dooley, Susan H Hou> ;Diabetes Care. 1996 Oct 1
- 9 citationsInfluences of the intrauterine metabolic environment on adult disease: What may we infer from size at birthL. P. Purdy, Boyd E. Metzger> ;Diabetologia. 1996 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: