Dr. Blomeier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9977 Woods Dr
Skokie, IL 60077Phone(847) 663-8540Fax(847) 663-1015
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2005 - 2007
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 75 citationsPolymer scaffolds as synthetic microenvironments for extrahepatic islet transplantation.Herman Blomeier, Xiaomin Zhang, Christopher B. Rives, Marcela Brissova, Elizabeth Hughes, Marshall S. Baker, Alvin C. Powers, Dixon B. Kaufman, Lonnie D. Shea, William...> ;Transplantation. 2006 Aug 27
- 7 citationsRole of the Mitogen-Activated Protein Kinases in Cytokine-Mediated Inhibition of Insulin Gene ExpressionCatherine Chin-Chance, Marsha V. Newman, Amy Aronovitz, Herman Blomeier, Jessica Kruger, Eun Jig Lee, William L. Lowe> ;Journal of Investigative Medicine. 2006 Apr 1
- 1 citationsDIABETES: Modifiable vascular risk factors are associated with diabetic neuropathy in type 1 diabetesHerman Blomeier, J. Larry Jameson> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 2005 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: