Are you Dr. Kerr?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1000 Central St
Evanston, IL 60201Phone(847) 570-1410Fax(847) 733-5147
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. William Kerr, MD is an endocrinologist in Evanston, Illinois. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. He is affiliated with NorthShore University Health System, Glenbrook Hospital, and Highland Park Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1963 - 1965
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1962
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1967 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 57 citationsTranssphenoidal surgery for Cushing disease: experience with 136 patients.Ivan S. Ciric, Jin Cheng Zhao, Hongyan Du, James W. Findling, Mark E. Molitch, Roy E. Weiss, Samuel Refetoff, William D. Kerr, Joel R. Meyer> ;Neurosurgery. 2012 Jan 1
- 17 citationsPituitary Cushing's syndrome and Nelson's syndrome: diagnostic criteria, surgical therapy, and results.Frank W. Guthrie, Ivan Ciric, Steven Hayashida, William D. Kerr, E.Dennis Murphy> ;Surgical Neurology. 1981 Nov 1