Dr. Rutstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 High St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 786-1860Fax(207) 786-1861
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1996 - 2001
- University of MassachusettsClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2004
- ME State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 36 citationsPredictors of Residual Invasive Disease after Core Needle Biopsy Diagnosis of Ductal Carcinoma In SituLisa A. Rutstein, Ronald Johnson, William R. Poller, David J. Dabbs, Jan C. Groblewski, Tina Rakitt, Allan Tsung, Thomas R. Kirchner, Jules H. Sumkin, Donald Keenan, A...> ;Breast Journal. 2007 May 1
- 35 citationsHepatic resection in 170 patients using saline‐cooled radiofrequency coagulationDavid A. Geller, Allan Tsung, Vivek Maheshwari, Lisa A. Rutstein, John J. Fung, J. Wallis Marsh> ;Hpb. 2005 Sep 1
- 10 citationsBlunt and penetrating trauma--has anything changed?Brad M. Cushing, David E. Clark, Roy Cobean, Paul J. Schenarts, Lisa A. Rutstein> ;Surgical Clinics of North America. 1997 Dec 1
- Financial Recovery Proves Painful for Maine Hospital GroupAugust 27th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: