Are you Dr. Siviski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10 High St
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 784-2903
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Siviski, MD is a general surgeon in Lewiston, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Nebraska, and New Hampshire. He is affiliated with Central Maine Medical Center, St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, and Stephens Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- UMass Chan Medical SchoolResidency, Surgery, 1982 - 1987
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- NH State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- ME State Medical License 1987 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsMedian hepatotomy using ultrasonic dissection for complex hepatobiliary problems.Richard G. Fiddian-Green, Peter R. Siviski, Susan V Karol> ;Archives of Surgery. 1988 Jul 1
- Absorption spectra for the complexes formed from vitamin-A and beta-lactoglobulin.Hemley, R., Kohler, B. E., Siviski, P.> ;Biophys J. 1979 Dec