Dr. Sessions is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeSouthwest Montana Clinic
Butte, MT 59701Phone(406) 563-4750
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lisa Sessions is a family physician in Butte, MT and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area including Community Hospital of Anaconda. She received her medical degree from University of Washington School of Medicine and has been in practice 22 years. She is experienced in pediatrics, women’s health, ambulatory medicine, and adult medicine.
Education & Training
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers ClinicResidency, Family Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of Washington School of MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 1998 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: