Dr. Yates is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office445 Centennial Ave
Butte, MT 59701Phone(406) 723-4075Fax(406) 496-6035
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Mark's Health Care FoundationDO, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State License 2007 - 2024
- UT State License 2005 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsOvercoming subject recruitment challenges: Strategies for successful collaboration with novice research agenciesPatricia Butterfield, Shawna M. Yates, Bonnie Rogers, Julia M. Healow> ;Applied Nursing Research. 2003 Feb 1
- SCL Health - St. James HealthcareButte, Montana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: