Dr. Giraud is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office104 Delancey St
New York, NY 10002Phone(212) 677-2157
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1998 - 2002
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1992 - 1994
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - Present
- NY State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 2002 - 2009
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2013
- Mount Sinai Otolaryngolgy Downtown Lead, Integrated Quality Improvement Committee Department Otolaryngology 2019 - Present
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: