Dr. He is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office139 Centre Street
New York, NY 10013Phone(212) 202-0680Fax(347) 894-3833
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2000 - 2004
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiInternship, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1999 - 2000
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2007 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Differences in Ca2+ regulation for high-output Is and low-output Ib motor terminals in Drosophila larvae.He, T.,Singh, V.,Rumpal, N.,Lnenicka, G. A.> ;Neuroscience. 2009 May 05
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: