Are you Dr. Goodman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 59 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Lexington Ave
Savannah, GA 31404Phone+1 912-350-7171Fax+1 912-350-3454
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lloyd Goodman, MD is a cardiologist in Savannah, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Missouri, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with HCA South Atlantic - Memorial Health and is an Associate Professor at Savannah.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1976
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1974 - 1975
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1973 - 1974
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine (Moses and Weiler Campuses)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1970 - 1971
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore (New Rochelle)Internship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2016
- NC State Medical License 1972 - 1978
- GA State Medical License 1970 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
- HCA South Atlantic - Memorial HealthSavannah, Georgia