Dr. Ahmadian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1010 Central Park Ave
Yonkers, NY 10704Phone(914) 964-4000Fax(914) 964-4044
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2009 - 2013
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsImpact of General Health Status on Validity of Visual Impairment MeasurementLohrasb Ahmadian, Robert W. Massof> ;Ophthalmic Epidemiology. 2008 Sep 1
- 9 citationsDoes functional vision behave differently in low-vision patients with diabetic retinopathy?--A case-matched study.Lohrasb Ahmadian, Robert W. Massof> ;Investigative Ophthalmology & Visual Science. 2008 Sep 1
- 121 citationsThe Activity Inventory: an adaptive visual function questionnaire.Robert W. Massof, Lohrasb Ahmadian, Lori L. Grover, James T. Deremeik, Judith E. Goldstein, Carol Rainey, Cathy Epstein, G. David Barnett> ;Optometry and Vision Science. 2007 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: