Are you Dr. Gledhill?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office731 Leighton Ave
Anniston, AL 36207Phone+1 256-741-6464Fax+1 256-383-1088
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lori (Dejerld) Gledhill, MD is a board certified family physician in Anniston, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem Campus and Greenbrier Valley Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Northeast Alabama Regional Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Marshfield ClinicResidency, Pediatrics, 2001 - 2003
- American University of the Caribbean School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- WV State Medical License 2022 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 2003 - 2019
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2018
- IN State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- MI State Medical License 2008 - 2013
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011
- Kori Rusnock, CRNP Joins St. Luke’s Obstetrics & Gynecology Associates and Other New Hires, Promotions and AwardsJanuary 12th, 2020
- St. Luke's University Hospital - Bethlehem CampusBethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Greenbrier Valley Medical CenterRonceverte, West Virginia