Dr. Wasserburger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7756 Northcross Dr
Austin, TX 78757Phone(512) 358-0500Fax(512) 358-0520
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1986 - 1990
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 1994
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 124 citationsOutcome analysis of noninstrumented anterior cervical discectomy and interbody fusion in 348 patientsJoseph C. Cauthen, Richard E. Kinard, James B. Vogler, Donald E. Jackson, Oscar B. DePaz, Oregon L. Hunter, Lori B. Wasserburger, Virginia M. Williams> ;Spine. 1998 Jan 15
- 5 citationsElectrophysiologic Investigation of Mandibular Nerve InjuryDaniel Dumitru, Lori B. Wasserburger> ;Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. 1991 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: