Dr. Foley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office170 Governors Ave Suite 100
Medford, MA 02155
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1989 - 1990
- Boston University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- MA State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Evaluation and Management of the Physiologically Difficult Airway: Consensus Recommendations From Society for Airway ManagementRebecca L Kornas, Clark G. Owyang, John C. Sakles, Lorraine J. Foley, Jarrod Mosier> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 2021 Feb 1
- 4 citationsWhat We All Should Know About Our Patient’s Airway: Difficult Airway Communications, Database Registries, and Reporting Systems RegistriesJessica Feinleib, Lorraine J. Foley, Lynette Mark> ;Anesthesiology Clinics. 2015 Jun 1
- 6 citationsBRIDGES TO ESTABLISH AN EMERGENCY AIRWAY AND ALTERNATE INTUBATING TECHNIQUESLorraine J. Foley, E. Andrew Ochroch> ;Critical Care Clinics. 2000 Jul 1
- ‘Don’t Judge the Book by It’s Cover’- Clinicians and Charities Speak Out About the Positive Role DNACPR Conversations Can Play in Providing Good CareMarch 9th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: