Are you Dr. Garces?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 E Saint Joseph St
Green Bay, WI 54301Phone(920) 433-3630Fax(920) 437-0533
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lorrie Garces, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Green Bay, Wisconsin. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin, Virginia, and Florida. She is affiliated with HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of FloridaResidency, Psychiatry, 2002 - 2006
- University of Wisconsin Medical SchoolClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2009 - 2021
- VA State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- FL State Medical License 2004 - 2009
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Hepatotoxic effects with high-dose venlafaxine.Richard C. Christensen, Lorrie K. Garces> ;Psychiatry (Edgmont (Pa. : Township)). 2006 Jul 1
- New-onset Panic Attacks Associated with Topiramate.Richard C. Christensen, Lorrie K. Garces> ;Psychiatry (Edgmont (Pa. : Township)). 2006 Jun 1
- 7 citationsWhere is the research on homeless persons and suicideRichard C. Christensen, Lorrie K. Garces> ;Psychiatric Services. 2006 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- HSHS St. Nicholas HospitalSheboygan, Wisconsin