Are you Dr. Civitarese?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2375 Greentree Rd
Carnegie, PA 15106Phone+1 412-276-1560Fax+1 412-276-5805
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Louis Civitarese, DO is a geriatrician in Carnegie, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is affiliated with St. Clair Hospital.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical Education (Presbyterian Shadyside Hospital)Residency, Family Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- RowanSOM/Jefferson Health/Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine at Midwestern UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State License 1986 - Present
- PA State License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2012
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsCongestive heart failure clinical outcomes study in a private community medical group.Louis A. Civitarese, Nicholas DeGregorio> ;Journal of The American Board of Family Practice. 1999 Nov 1
- St. Clair HospitalPittsburgh, Pennsylvania