Are you Dr. Hauber?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office950 2nd Ave
Allegheny County Jail
Pittsburgh, PA 15219Phone+1 412-350-2000Fax+1 412-457-1233
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Peter Hauber, MD is a geriatrician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Indiana Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UPMC Medical EducationResidency, Psychiatry, 1984 - 1988
- Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Effects of early defibrillation by ambulance personnel on short- and long-term outcome of cardiac arrest survival: the Munich experiment.Ladwig, K. H., Schoefinius, A., Danner, R., Gürtler, R., Herman, R., Koeppel, A., Hauber, P.> ;Chest. 1997 Dec
- [Catastrophe medicine: experiences with the employment of German Federal Forces in South Italy (author''s transl)].Hauber, P.> ;MMW Munch Med Wochenschr. 1981 Nov 13
- [The bomb outrage at the Munich Octoberfest on 26. 9. 1980 (author''s transl)].Wischhöfer, E., Hauber, P., Seegerer, K.> ;MMW Munch Med Wochenschr. 1981 Apr 17
- Indiana Regional Medical CenterIndiana, Pennsylvania