Dr. Pupo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office61 Newton Sparta Rd
Newton, NJ 07860Phone(973) 726-7337Fax(973) 579-3071
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified pediatrician, treating children from birth to college graduation. Allergy,asthma, nutrition, preventive medicine and infectious diseases are my main fields of interest.
Education & Training
- Coney Island HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1985
- Maimonides Medical CenterChief Residency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1985
- Coney Island HospitalChief Residency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1985
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1983 - 1984
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1981 - 1983
- Universidad de Zaragoza Faculty of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1985 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1983 - 1995
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctor, Top Pediatrician Top Doctors, 2018
- Whos Who in Medicine and HealthcareMarquis Whos Who
- Top Pediatrician Consumers Research Council of America
- Join now to see all
- Secretary & Treasurer SCC, New Jersey Medical Society
- ColaboratorResearch to develop Guidelines for Asthma with Dr Robert Mellins at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center.1992 - 1994
- Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Director, Walgreens PharmacyConsulting physician for travel & yellow fever vaccine2012 - 2014
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: