Dr. Branski is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office815 Market Street
Galveston, TX 77550Phone+1 409-770-6741
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Plastic Surgeon specializing in Burn Care (acute critical care and reconstructive surgery), Treatment of Scars and Wounds, and general Plastic Surgery.
Education & Training
- Department of Plastic, Hand and Reconstructive Surgery Hannover Medical SchoolPlastic Surgery Resident, 2011 - 2013
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Burn Surgery, 2010 - 2011
- University of Texas Medical Branch HospitalsFellowship, Burn Surgery, 2009 - 2010
- University of Texas Medical BranchFellowship, Trauma and Burns Research Fellow – Department of Surgery, 2005 - 2009
- Dept. of Surgery, Ludwig-Maximilians University of MunichPlastic/General Surgery Resident, 2002 - 2005
- University of Bonn Faculty of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 2016 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Visiting Professor Charles University, Third Faculty of Medicine, Prague, Czech Republic, 2020
- Fellow of the Sealy Center on Aging The University of Texas Medical Branch, Galveston, TX, 2018
- Honorable Mention National Association of Rehabilitation Research and Training Centers Best Paper Award Finalist, 2010
- Join now to see all
- PermeaDerm® vs. Mepilex-Ag® in Promoting Healing of Partial-thickness Burn Wounds Start of enrollment: 2018 Jul 19
Publications & Presentations
- The Role of Skin Substitutes in Acute Burn and Reconstructive Burn Surgery: An Updated Comprehensive Review.Alen Palackic, Robert P Duggan, Matthew S Campbell, Elliot Walters, Ludwik K Branski, Amina El Ayadi, Steven E Wolf> ;Seminars in plastic surgery. 2022 Feb 1
- 2 citationsComparing 3 Suture Techniques After Muscle Laceration RepairAlexander C. Castillo, Kyle Kaltwasser, Randal P. Morris, Erick R. Sanchez, Surjit Rai, Nicholas F. Lombana, Dat Tran, Ludwik K. Branski, Andrew Y. Zhang> ;Hand. 2021 Jan 1
- Vascularized Composite Allotransplantation in Burn Reconstruction: Systematic Review and Meta-analysisKelsey M. Gray, Joshua M Peterson, Pablo L. Padilla, Jeffrey M. Smith, Ramon L. Zapata-Sirvent, Ludwik K. Branski, William B. Norbury, P Dziewulski> ;Journal of Burn Care & Research. 2020 Mar 3
- Join now to see all
- Co-Administration of Vancomycin and Piperacillin-Tazobactam Is Associated with Increased Renal Dysfunction in Adult and Pediatric Burn PatientsDavid N Herndon, Karel D Capek, Charles D Voigt, Michael P Kinsky, Ludwik K Branski, William B Norbury, Michaela Sljivich, BioMed Central
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: