Dr. Soruco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2101 S Arlington Heights Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005Phone+1 847-228-3200Fax+1 847-228-3740
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Luis Soruco is an endocrinologist in Arlington Heights, IL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, AMITA Health Alexian Brothers Medical Center Elk Grove Village, Northwest Community Hospital, and AMITA Health St. Alexius Medical Center Hoffman Estates. He received his medical degree from Universidad Boliviana Mayor de San Andres Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 44 years. He specializes in diabetes, lipid metabolism, and thyroid.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Fellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1978 - 1980
- University of Connecticut (New Britain)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1976 - 1978
- The Hospital of Central ConnecticutInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Edgewater HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- Universidad Boliviana Mayor de San Andres FomClass of 1973
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- ME State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
- A Study of Dulaglutide (LY2189265) in Participants With Type II Diabetes Start of enrollment: 2014 May 01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: