Are you Dr. Bansal?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 61 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office800 East Woodfield Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173Phone(847) 686-6866Fax(847) 706-9891
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tina Bansal, MD is an endocrinologist in Schaumburg, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with AMITA Health Elk Grove Village and AMITA Health Hoffman Estates.
Education & Training
- Lahey ClinicFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2002 - 2004
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 81 citationsIncidence of metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance in a population with organic erectile dysfunction.Tina C. Bansal, André T. Guay, Jerilynn Jacobson, Bartholomew O'b. Woods, Richard W. Nesto> ;The Journal of Sexual Medicine. 2005 Jan 1
- 94 citationsNeuromuscular ventilatory insufficiency: effect of home mechanical ventilator use v oxygen therapy on pneumonia and hospitalization ratesJohn R. Bach, Ravindram Rajaraman, Frederic Ballanger, Alice C. Tzeng, Yuka Ishikawa, Renata Kulessa, Tina Bansal> ;American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. 1998 Jan 1