Overview of Dr. Liang
Dr. Lusha Liang is an internist in New York, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including New York-Presbyterian Hospital and NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Weill Cornell Medicine and has been in practice 4 years. She is one of 325 doctors at NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center and one of 932 doctors at New York-Presbyterian Hospital who specialize in Internal Medicine. She has 5 publications and over 100 citings.
Office1150 St. Nicholas Ave
New York, NY 10032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Weill Cornell MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsAssociation of the V122I Hereditary Transthyretin Amyloidosis Genetic Variant With Heart Failure Among Individuals of African or Hispanic/Latino Ancestry.Scott M. Damrauer, Kumardeep Chaudhary, Judy H. Cho, Lusha W Liang, Edgar Argulian, Lili Chan, Amanda Dobbyn, Marie A Guerraty, Renae Judy, Jenna Kay, Rachel L. Kember...> ;JAMA. 2019 Dec 10
- 53 citationsGenomics-First Evaluation of Heart Disease Associated With Titin-Truncating Variants.Christopher M. Haggerty, Scott M. Damrauer, Michael G. Levin, David Birtwell, David J. Carey, Alicia Golden, Dustin N. Hartzel, Yirui Hu, Renae Judy, Melissa A. Kelly,...> ;Circulation. 2019 Jul 2
- 25 citationsVascular ossification: Pathology, mechanisms, and clinical implications.Michael A. Fuery, Lusha Liang, Frederick S. Kaplan, Emile R. Mohler> ;Bone. 2017 Jul 5
- Join now to see all
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: