Are you Dr. Howard?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office47 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208Phone(518) 262-5299Fax(518) 262-6303
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lyn Howard, MD is a gastroenterologist in Albany, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1966 - 1968
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1974 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAn assessment of exposure to rare earth elements among patients receiving long-term parenteral nutrition.Aubrey L. Galusha, Pamela C. Kruger, Lyn Howard, Patrick J. Parsons> ;Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. 2018 May 1
- 16 citationsExcessive aluminum accumulation in the bones of patients on long-term parenteral nutrition: postmortem analysis by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry.Pamela C. Kruger, Patrick J. Parsons, Aubrey L. Galusha, Michelle Morrissette, Robert R. Recker, Lyn Howard> ;Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2014 Aug 1
- 47 citationsAutopsy Tissue Trace Elements in 8 Long-Term Parenteral Nutrition Patients Who Received the Current U.S. Food and Drug Administration FormulationLyn Howard, Christopher Ashley, David Lyon, Alan Shenkin> ;Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition. 2007 Sep 1
- Join now to see all