Are you Dr. MacDermott?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office47 New Scotland Ave
Albany, NY 12208Phone(518) 262-5276Fax(518) 262-6470
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Richard MacDermott Jr., MD is a gastroenterologist in Albany, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Albany Medical Center and Albany Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1973
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1969 - 1971
- The Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1999 - 2014
- MA State Medical License 1970 - 2021
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (AGAF) American Gastroenterological Association, 2011
- Elected Member The American Society for Clinical Investigation, 1983
- Investigator Alumnus Howard Hughes Medical Institute, 1977
Publications & Presentations
- Pillars Article: Identification of an Additional Class of C3-Binding Membrane Proteins of Human Peripheral Blood Leukocytes and Cell Lines. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. UAS....Joe L. Cole, George A. Housley, Thomas R. Dykman, Richard P. MacDermott, John P. Atkinson> ;Journal of Immunology. 2019 Jul 1
- Passing the Torch: Thank You from the Coeditors in Chief.Robert Burakoff, Richard P. MacDermott> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2016 Dec 1
- 1 citationsDevelopment of metastatic Crohn's disease of the skin while on anti-TNF biologics.Archana Patel, David M. Jones, Jerome Hill, Richard P. MacDermott> ;Inflammatory Bowel Diseases. 2012 Jun 1
- Join now to see all