Dr. Davis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office43 Woodland St
Suite G-80, Gothic Park
Hartford, CT 06105Phone(860) 527-5803Fax(860) 525-3687
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 1976 - 1978
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Hematology, 1975 - 1976
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1975
- University of Connecticut School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1976 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma in a patient with history of B-cell lymphoma treated successfully with chemotherapy 15 years priorConstantin A Dasanu, Srila Gopal, Lynn K Davis, Jonessa A Atienza> ;Journal of Oncology Pharmacy Practice. 2014 Jun 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: