Are you Dr. Gulley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 83 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1701 Spring Street
Jeffersonville, KY 47130Phone(812) 282-1367Fax(812) 284-8377
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Lynn Gulley, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Jeffersonville, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky and Indiana. He is affiliated with Clark Memorial Health and Norton Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1982
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Sexual dimorphism in corpus callosum and schizophrenia.Lewine, R., Flashman, L., Gulley, L., Beardsley, S., Wasserman, A., Lucas, M., Risch, S. C.> ;Schizophr Res. 1991 Jan 01
- The neurobiological basis of mixed depression-anxiety states.Gulley, L. R., Nemeroff, C. B.> ;J Clin Psychiatry. 1993 Jan
- Neuropsychological and biomedical assessment of depression-dementia syndromes.Stoudemire, A., Hill, C., Gulley, L. R., Morris, R.> ;J Neuropsychiatry Clin Neurosci. 1989
- Join now to see all