Are you Dr. Krishna?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 16 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office312 3rd Ave
Princeton, IN 47670Phone+1 812-386-6776Fax+1 812-386-6405
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. M Krishna, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Princeton, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Illinois, and Georgia. He is affiliated with Gibson General Hospital.
Education & Training
- Children's Hospital of MichiganResidency, Pediatrics, 1978 - 1979
- Bangalore Medical CollegeClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1979 - 2025
- IL State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- GA State Medical License Active through 1989
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsGenome-wide identification, characterization and expression analysis of non-RD receptor like kinase gene family under Colletotrichum truncatum stress conditions in hot...R. Srideepthi, M. S. R. Krishna, Pothakamuri Venkata Suneetha, R Sai Krishna, S Karthikeyan> ;Genetica. 2020 Sep 12
- Apoplast proteomic analysis reveals drought stress-responsive protein datasets in chilli (<i>Capsicum annuum</i> L.).Jaswanthi, N., Krishna, M. S., Sahitya, U. L., Suneetha, P.> ;Data in brief. 2019 Jun 14
- 1 citationsIntegrated approaches to study the drought tolerance mechanism in hot pepper (Capsicum annuum L.)U. Lakshmi Sahitya, M. S. R. Krishna, P. Suneetha> ;Physiology and Molecular Biology of Plants. 2019 Apr 10
- Join now to see all
- Gibson General HospitalPrinceton, Indiana