Dr. Pillai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 N Curtis Rd
Boise, ID 83706Phone(208) 367-2121Fax(208) 367-3966
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 1979 - 1982
- University of Kerala Medical CollegeClass of 1966
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- MD State Medical License 1991 - 1999
- DC State Medical License 1989 - 2002
- VA State Medical License 1980 - 2014
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012
- Phase I/II Study of Intravenous Ascorbic Acid in Treatment of Metastatic Hepatocellular Carcinoma Start of enrollment: 2012 Sep 01Matthews, M.
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsGastrointestinal Stromal Tumors: A Review.Aakanksha Prasad Asija, Alex V. Mejia, Anthony Prestipino, Madhavan V. Pillai> ;American Journal of Therapeutics. 2016 Mar 1
- A phase I open-label, dose-escalation study of intravenous ascorbic acid in combination with gemcitabine and erlotinib in patients with metastatic pancreatic cancer.Littman SJ, Monti D, Newberg A, Bazzan A, Pillai MV, Lewis N, Yeo C, Levine M, Mitchell EP> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2012-02-01
- 24 citationsThe efficacy and safety of panitumumab administered concomitantly with FOLFIRI or Irinotecan in second-line therapy for metastatic colorectal cancer: the secondary ana...Edith P. Mitchell, Bilal Piperdi, Mario E. Lacouture, Heather Shearer, Nicholas Iannotti, Madhavan V. Pillai, Feng Xu, M. Yassine> ;Clinical Colorectal Cancer. 2011 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Thomas Jefferson University HospitalsPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: