Dr. McHarg is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office721 Arbor Way
Blue Bell, PA 19422Phone+1 610-279-7443Fax+1 610-279-3784
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of MedicineFellowship, Child Neurology, 1987 - 1990
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell at Cohen Children's Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1987
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1987 - 1992
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 37 citationsSyncope in ChildhoodM. L. McHarg, Shlomo Shinnar, H. Rascoff, Christine A. Walsh> ;Pediatric Cardiology. 1997 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: