Dr. Khambaty is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1216 Second St SW
Rochester, MN 55902
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2015
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Association of Final Discharge Blood Pressure with Post-discharge Outcomes Using Electronic Medical Record Data: a Retrospective StudyMaleka Khambaty, Nishant Sahni> ;Journal of General Internal Medicine. 2019 Jan 1
- 81 citationsPatient‐reported barriers are associated with lower hepatocellular carcinoma surveillance rates in patients with cirrhosisSherean Farvardin, Jaimin Patel, Maleka Khambaty, Olutola A. Yerokun, Huram Mok, Jasmin A. Tiro, Adam C. Yopp, Neehar D. Parikh, Jorge A. Marrero, Amit G. Singal> ;Hepatology. 2017 Mar 1
- 2 citationsSpirochetes as an Almost Forgotten Cause of HepatitisMaleka Khambaty, Amit G. Singal, Purva Gopal> ;Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2015 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: