Dr. Ingram is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1101 Nott St
Schenectady, NY 12308Phone(518) 243-4000Fax(518) 243-4668
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arkansas for Medical SciencesResidency, General Surgery, 2000 - 2005
- Michigan State University College Human MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsStage migration with sentinel node biopsy in breast cancerRakhshanda Layeequr Rahman, Eric R. Siegel, Cristiano Boneti, Malene Ingram, Julie Kepple, Ronda Henry-Tillman, V. Suzanne Klimberg> ;American Journal of Surgery. 2009 Apr 1
- Ellis HospitalSchenectady, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: