Are you Dr. Desai?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 SW H K Dodgen Loop
Temple, TX 76502Phone(254) 724-5437Fax(254) 724-5017
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Manish Desai, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Temple, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas. He is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Temple and is an Assistant Professor at TX A&M Univ Coll of Med.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioFellowship, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Pediatrics, 2005 - 2008
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 46 citationsEnvironmental Determinants of Infectious Disease: A Framework for Tracking Causal Links and Guiding Public Health ResearchJoseph N. S. Eisenberg, Manish A. Desai, Karen Levy, Sarah J. Bates, Song Liang, Kyra S. Naumoff, James C. Scott> ;Environmental Health Perspectives. 2007 May 31
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - TempleTemple, Texas