- 50 Cherry Hill Rd
Parsippany, NJ 07054
Phone: (973) 263-2828
Dr. Rubman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Rubman's Education & Medical Training
- Albert Einstein College of MedicineResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Montefiore Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery
- Stony Brook University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Rubman's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License1996 - 2015
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Sports Medicine
Dr. Rubman's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
Dr. Rubman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Levels of carbon dioxide in helmet systems used during orthopaedic operations. Rubman, M. H., Siegel, M. G., Echt, A. S., Burroughs, G. E., Lenhart, S. W.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1998 Sep.
- Arthroscopic repair of meniscal tears that extend into the avascular zone. A review of 198 single and complex tears. Rubman, M. H., Noyes, F. R., Barber-Westin, S. D.; Am J Sports Med. 1998 Jan 01.
- Proximal dissection of a popliteal giant synovial cyst: a case report. Rubman, M. H., Schultz, E., Sallis, J. G.; Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 1997 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 7 More...
- Dr. Marc Rubman, Dr. Marc Rubman, MD, Dr. M Rubman, Dr. Marc Henry Rubman
- 23 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 23 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Rubman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, NJ)
- Stephen Kocaj, MD
- Barbara Minkowitz, MD
- Joel Weinstein, MD
- Rahul Shah, MD
- Enrico Marcelli, DO
- Michael Bercik, MD
- Aaron Huser, DO
- Harvey Smires, MD
- Jeffrey Daniels, MD
- Samir Nakhla, MD