Dr. Daniel is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3301 New Mexico Ave NW
Washington, DC 20016Phone(202) 537-1180Fax(202) 244-7410
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- DC State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2008 - 2011
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 49 citationsPersistent smoking after a diagnosis of lung cancer is associated with higher reported pain levels.Marcella Daniel, Francis J. Keefe, Pauline Lyna, Bercedis Peterson, Jennifer Garst, Michael J. Kelley, Gerold Bepler, Lori A. Bastian> ;The Journal of Pain. 2009 Mar 1
- Sibley Memorial HospitalWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: