Are you Dr. Bailey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4111 Franklin St
Long Beach, IN 46360Phone(219) 873-2919
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret Bailey, DO is a board certified family physician in Long Beach, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Wisconsin, and Maine. She is an Assistant Professor at Texas A&M University College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Conroe Medical Education FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- Michigan State University College Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State License 2004 - 2021
- WI State License 2001 - 2005
- ME State License 1998 - 2001
- VA State License 1998 - 2000
- TX State License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Child ADHD Study Shows Longer Term Micronutrient BenefitsSeptember 3rd, 2019