Dr. Finley is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2829 Babcock Road
Tower 1 Ste 300
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 706-6700Fax(210) 706-6710
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineFellowship, Geriatric Medicine (Internal Medicine), 1997 - 1999
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of New Mexico School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- NM State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Correlates associated with the desire for PEG tube placement at the end of life among community-dwelling older Mexican Americans: a pilot study.Finley, M. R.,Macias, R. L.,Becho, J.,Wood, R. C.,Hernandez, A. E.,Espino, D. V.> ;Aging Clin Exp Res. 2013 Jun 07
- Attitudes regarding the use of ventilator support given a supposed terminal condition among community-dwelling Mexican American and non-Hispanic white older adults: a ...Finley, M. R.,Becho, J.,Macias, R. L.,Wood, R. C.,Hernandez, A. E.,Espino, D. V.> ;ScientificWorldJournal. 2012 May 26
- University HealthSan Antonio, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: