Dr. Ikeda is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office688 East Main Street
Branford, CT 06405
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale School of Medicine1989 - 1992
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1984 - 1987
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2002 - 2016
- VT State Medical License 1987 - 1996
- CT State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsQuantitative leukoviremia and immune complex-dissociated antigenemia as predictors of infection status in children born to mothers infected with human immunodeficiency...Margaret K. Ikeda, Warren A. Andiman, JoAnne Mezger, Eugene D. Shapiro, George Miller> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1993 Apr 1
- 40 citationsEvaluation and treatment of congenital syphilisMargaret K. Ikeda, Hal B. Jenson> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1990 Dec 1
- Yale-New Haven HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: