Are you Dr. McCahill?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5998 Alcala Park, Serra Hall 300
University Of San Diego Wellness Services
San Diego, CA 92110Phone(619) 260-4655Fax(619) 260-4699
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret McCahill, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in San Diego, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego.
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1989
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Family Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Anxiety tied to fear of falling · fatigue · difficulty concentrating · Dx?Margaret E. McCahill, Kimberly Woodruff, Pamela Sikes> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2015 Apr 1
- 65 citationsMedical Comorbidity and Receipt of Medical Care by Older Homeless People With Schizophrenia or DepressionDavid P. Folsom, Margaret E. McCahill, Stephen J. Bartels, Laurie A. Lindamer, Theodore G. Ganiats, Dilip V. Jeste> ;Psychiatric Services. 2002 Nov 1
- 5 citationsScreening for depression.Margaret E. McCahill> ;American Family Physician. 2002 Sep 15
- Join now to see all
- Rady Children's Hospital - San DiegoSan Diego, California