Are you Dr. Scannell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 W 27th St
Lumberton, NC 28358Phone(910) 671-5000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret Scannell, MD is a board certified family physician in Lumberton, North Carolina. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2003
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2000 - 2001
- Duke University HospitalInternship, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2014 - 2018
- MA State Medical License 2009 - 2019
- SC State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 40 citationsUse of email in a family practice setting: opportunities and challenges in patient- and physician-initiated communicationAyaz Virji, Kimberly S. H. Yarnall, Katrina M. Krause, Kathryn I. Pollak, Margaret A Scannell, Margaret Gradison, Truls Østbye> ;BMC Medicine. 2006 Aug 15