Are you Dr. Turk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office750 E Adams St
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone+1 315-464-5820Fax+1 315-464-8699
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret Turk, MD is a physiatrist in Syracuse, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and Ohio. She is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital and Crouse Health.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1976 - 1978
- OhioHealth/Riverside Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1975 - 2025
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 2025
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Associations Between Opioid Prescriptions and Use of Hospital-Based Services Among US Adults with Longstanding Physical Disability or Inflammatory Conditions Compared ...Margaret A Turk, Suzanne McDermott, Wanfang Zhang, Bo Cai, Bryan L Love, NaTasha Hollis> ;Journal of Pain Research. 2023 Jan 1
- Reporting Down syndrome on the death certificate for Alzheimer disease/unspecified dementia deaths.Scott D Landes, Julia M Finan, Margaret A Turk> ;Plos One. 2023 Jan 1
- 4 citationsCOVID-19 mortality burden and comorbidity patterns among decedents with and without intellectual and developmental disability in the US.Scott D Landes, Julia M Finan, Margaret A Turk> ;Disability and Health Journal. 2022 Sep 7
- Join now to see all
- COVID Was Deadlier for Those with Intellectual and Development DisabilitiesSeptember 13th, 2022
- Study Reveals Risk Factors Associated with COVID-19 Outcomes for People with IDDJune 14th, 2021
- COVID Cases in New York Group Homes Under Scrutiny After Nursing Home ControversyMarch 10th, 2021
- Join now to see all