Are you Dr. Schilling?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Hawkins Dr
Iowa City, IA 52242Phone(319) 384-7927Fax(319) 356-3086
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margo Schilling, MD is a geriatrician in Iowa City, Iowa. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Iowa, Wisconsin, and North Carolina. She is affiliated with University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics and Iowa City VA Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of WisconsinFellowship, Geriatric Medicine, 1993 - 1995
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1989 - 1993
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1993 - 1999
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 1990
- IA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSlowing progression of early stages of AD with alternative therapies: A feasibility studyDer-Fa Lu, Laura K. Hart, Susan K. Lutgendorf, Hyunkyoung Oh, Margo Schilling> ;Geriatric Nursing. 2013 Nov 1
- 12 citationsHypervitaminosis D Associated with a Vitamin D Dispensing ErrorRyan B Jacobsen, Brett W Hronek, Ginelle A. Schmidt, Margo Schilling> ;Annals of Pharmacotherapy. 2011 Oct 1
- 7 citationsSummative index: Acute pain management in older adults.Marita G. Titler, Keela Herr, Xian Jin Xie, John M. Brooks, Margo Schilling, J. Lawrence Marsh> ;Applied Nursing Research. 2009 Nov 1
- Join now to see all