Dr. Dynkin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeDivision of Rheumatology, Allergy and Immunology
120 Mineola Blvd
Mineola, NY 11501
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsPorous titanium bases for osteochondral tissue engineeringAdam B. Nover, Stephanie L. Lee, Maria S. Georgescu, Daniel Howard, Reuben A. Saunders, William T. Yu, Robert W. Klein, Anthony P. Napolitano, Gerard A. Ateshian, Clar...> ;Acta Biomaterialia. 2015 Nov 1
- NYU Winthrop HospitalMineola, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: