Dr. Johnson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Pilot Medical Drive
Birmingham, AL 35235Phone(205) 854-8084Fax(205) 815-9341
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maria Johnson is a pulmonologist in Birmingham, AL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Riverview Regional Medical Center, St. Vincent's East, and St. Vincent's St. Clair. She received her medical degree from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine and has been in practice 31 years. She specializes in critical care medicine and pulmonary disease.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1989 - 1992
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at LubbockClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 1988
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: