Are you Dr. Molina?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1750 Zion Rd
Northfield, NJ 08225Phone+1 609-641-7008Fax+1 609-641-7028
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maria Molina, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Northfield, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. She is affiliated with AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center and NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney Island.
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1990 - 1993
- University of the East College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2006
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 48 citationsAnti-TNF therapy in patients with rheumatoid arthritis decreases Th1 and Th17 cell populations and expands IFN-γ-producing NK cell and regulatory T cell subsets.Octavio Aravena, Barbara Pesce, Lilian Soto, Natalia Orrego, Francisca Sabugo, Pamela Wurmann, María Carmen Molina, Jorge Alfaro, Miguel Cuchacovich, Juan Carlos Aguil...> ;Immunobiology. 2011 Dec 1
- 14 citationsNeotropical roots of a Polynesian spice: the hybrid origin of Tahitian vanilla, Vanilla tahitensis (Orchidaceae).Pesach Lubinsky, Kenneth M. Cameron, María del Carmen Molina, Maurice Wong, Sandra Lepers-Andrzejewski, Arturo Gómez-Pompa, Seung-Chul Kim> ;American Journal of Botany. 2008 Aug 1
- 101 citationsThe Classical Activation Pathway of the Human Complement System Is Specifically Inhibited by Calreticulin from Trypanosoma cruziViviana P. Ferreira, Carolina Valck, Gittith Sánchez, Alexandre R. Gingras, Sotiria Tzima, María Carmen Molina, Robert B. Sim, Wilhelm J. Schwaeble, Arturo Ferreira> ;Journal of Immunology. 2004 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical CenterAtlantic City, New Jersey
- NYC Health + Hospitals / Coney IslandBrooklyn, New York