Dr. George is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 S Coulter St Ste 1
Amarillo, TX 79106Phone(806) 354-0404Fax(806) 354-2810
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center at AmarilloResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- Oregon Health and Science University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2001 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsMethylene-blue-induced hyperbilirubinemia and phototoxicity in a neonate.Mariada George> ;Clinical Pediatrics. 2000 Nov 1
- Norovirus Spreading Through the Panhandle RegionFebruary 27th, 2016
- Amarillo Pediatricians Comment About Common Childhood Illnesses Making a Come BackMay 30th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: