Dr. Stevens is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5001 Rockside Rd
Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131Phone(216) 444-6568Fax(216) 986-4995
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 2002 - 2004
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- University of Missouri at Kansas CityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe pituitary stalk transection syndrome: multifaceted presentation in adulthoodAdriana G. Ioachimescu, Amir H. Hamrahian, Mariam Stevens, Robert S. Zimmerman> ;Pituitary. 2012 Sep 1
- 9 citationsEffect of Spironolactone Therapy on Albuminuria in Patients with Type 2 Diabetes Treated with Angiotensin-Converting Enzyme InhibitorsAlan Wong, Amir H Hamrahian, Mariam Stevens, Michael B Davidson, Elias S Siraj> ;Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine. 2008 Nov 1
- Cleveland ClinicCleveland, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: