Are you Dr. Higham?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2500 Metrohealth Dr
Cleveland, OH 44109Phone(216) 778-2273
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Higham, MD is an endocrinologist in Cleveland, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio.
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1980 - 1982
- Case Western Reserve University - University HospitalsResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- Medical College of PennsylvaniaClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2016
- Impact of Chewing Gum With CPP-ACP on Tooth Mineralisation in Situ Susan M. Higham, Prof.
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAre diet diaries of value in recording dietary intake of sugars? A retrospective analysis of completion rates and information qualityArheiam Arheiam, Sondos Albadri, Stephen L. Brown, Girvan Burnside, Susan M. Higham, Rebecca Harris> ;British Dental Journal. 2016 Nov 4
- 5 citationsEvaluating the effect of local pH on fluorescence emissions from oral bacteria of the genus Prevotella.Christopher K. Hope, Susan M. Higham> ;Journal of Biomedical Optics. 2016 Aug 1
- 7 citationsEffect of Gallium on Growth of Streptococcus mutans NCTC 10449 and Dental TissuesSabeel P. Valappil, Gareth J. Owens, EJ Miles, N.L. Farmer, Lee Cooper, G. Miller, Rob Clowes, RJ Lynch, Susan M. Higham> ;Caries Research. 2014 Jan 1
- Join now to see all